The Diary of Harry Medium

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Music is my radar

Hello.
Christmas came and went. I got killer flu and was bedridden for the best part of two weeks. I watched The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, Tomb Raider 1 and 2, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, The Cider House Rules, Shaun of the Dead (twice), The Shawshank Redemption, every Family Guy, Darkplace, and lots and lots of really shite daytime tv. But I liked the BBC1 afternoon plays.
I've got a solo gig coming up on February 19th at The Shed on the Lincoln Uni campus. It'll be electric and I'm planning on deviating from my standard set. Then I'm planning on getting drunk.
Our film is now coming on and I've been writing music for it too - Superman is Dead is in the process of being recorded for it and seems very interesting thus far.
I have also become addicted to watching Bullseye repeats on Challenge?tv. Bowen is genius.
God, I'm bored.
Checkit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home