The Diary of Harry Medium

Monday, September 12, 2005

No title

I did a gig. I nearly decided not to do it. I nearly decided to go to Mexico. I didn't. I did a gig.
Set:

  • Superman Is Dead!
  • Portable Sun
  • Cloudbusting
  • We Know How...
  • Repeater (Slow)
  • Waiting For Answers
  • Day of the Triffids
  • How Turns The Tide
  • Answering Machine

It was good. I played very well, if I do say so myself. I could have hurt myself quite badly as the table I jumped onto had legs in the middle and my weight on the edge made it topple over. But - with skills mastered from playing Tony Hawks on my gamecube - I managed to surf that bad boy back upright and continue playing, albeit in a slightly shaken up manner. Thanks to everyone that came and was enthusiastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home