The Diary of Harry Medium

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Woosh!

I'm going to see The Mighty Boosh in March. Hoorah!

I'm fairly bored today, so am trying to get my brain active as well as sorting out a MySpace. I've also purchased Walter Schreifel of Rival Schools new band's album, Walking Concert's "Run to be Born". I'm looking forward to hearing it, although I believe it's "melodic" which may or may not appeal to me (I just love the coppery aftertaste of the Rivals' "United by Fate" and I'm listening to it a lot at the moment).

I saw The Fantastic Four film. I kept looking at my watch wondering when it was all gonna happen... The answer? At about an hour and twelve minutes in. A hollow experience. Let's hope the Jessica Alba can get her outer clothing off in the sequel to make this sinking ship of a film float again. I'm watching Shallow Ground tonight to make up for it.

I played at The Brewer again last wednesday. Cloudbusting, How Turns The Tide, Waiting For Answers. Yadda yadda yadda, I've said it all before.

New songs different and coming along nicely.

Tell a Darth Vader Christmas joke (you know, the one about feeling his presents) and have a minced pie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home